The fourth house in astrology usually illustrates and signifies family relations and home. It depicts the connection and bonding of the native with his mother, motherly figure, and maternal family. And with Sun and Moon conjunction in 4th house of your Kundali, influential scenes could be seen regarding your unique outlook on the domesticity and knack of family bonding.
Therefore, if you possess Sun and Moon combination in 4th house, you may either own the hefty qualities of Sun-Moon or suffer from their weak conditions. And, the energies could either build you up or make you fall hard in life.
Speak to our astrologers at AstroTalk and know if you have the Sun and Moon conjunction in 4th house.
But if you already know that your Sun conjuncts Moon in fourth house, then read what the placement has for you.
Also Read: Can A Wife/Girlfriend Tie Rakhi To Her Husband/Boyfriend?
Factors affecting conjunction of Sun and Moon in fourth house
The outer focus, Sun, combines with the inner focus, Moon, the results create an enviable assurance in your chart and life. However, there shall always be a conflict between your head and heart. Plus, the same would set you a whole set of challenges. But, there is a lot more than just this Sun-Moon conjunction in 4th house. A number of factors influence this conjunction in the fourth house. Have a look at them:
- The Zodiac sign it is in: Sun and Moon in 4th house would show variable results in different zodiac signs. Say, if the combination is in the zodiac sign Taurus or Cancer, Moon will show its best possible results. However, if the Sun conjuncts Moon in fourth house is with signs Aries and Leo, Sun would rule the conjunction and show its results.
- Placement with Rahu/Ketu: Rahu and Ketu are shadow planets. They would definitely influence the conjunction of Sun and Moon in fourth house. All three of them together would make Grahan Yoga. Rahu and Ketu shall cause damage to both the planets making the conjunction. The Sun would be afflicted and would barely show its fatherly properties. As for Moon-Rahu/Ketu, when there, it makes you emotionless and detachable from the world.
Also Read: Why Lord Krishna Wears A Peacock Feather On His Head? Read The Story Here
Positive effects of Sun and Moon combination in 4th house
With the Sun and Moon conjunction in 4th house, you can’t expect much positivity. Still, you shall possess an exceptional learning capacity. Careers like politics and business would interest you. Also, if you try for government jobs, you can attain success in the same. With it, you would also seek support from governmental organizations.
Moreover, with Sun and Moon combination in the fourth house, you will be wealthy. You shall accumulate great money effortlessly. There are even chances that you get maternal and parental properties and own many lands and houses. Along with it, you will get to travel a lot. From short trips to educational excursions, you would go on business trips too. Your skillset would be great, and you will manage multiple tasks at one time.
Your relations with your parents as well as with your spouse would be friendly. Plus, the environment in the family would be peaceful as well. You will enjoy a great time with your family and feel contended with the same. Not just this, with Sun and Moon conjunction in 4th house, you will also have high education and benefit from the same would be there as well.
Also Read: Ketu In 1st House: Meaning, Impact, And Remedies
Negative effects of Sun and Moon conjunction in 4th house
Yes, the Sun and Moon in 4th house of your chart show numerous negative results. Thus, you will be short-tempered and emotional. Crooked-headed and harsh by nature, you might also possess a detachable and ruthless behaviour. Though, you will be kind and charitable at times. But, mostly, you would be jealous and with low self-confidence. It shall be easy for others to manipulate and compel you, either by words or by actions. The same would lead you to many disappointments and troubles in life.
Furthermore, to the ill effects of this combination, you would attract authoritative issues. There will be all sorts of luxuries and materialistic happiness in your life, but it shall be hard for you to seek the pleasure of it. Also, with the Sun-Moon conjunction in fourth house, you would severely lack domestic happiness. Conflicts with mother and opinion differences with father might be there all your life. It will lead you towards detachment from them. Not just you, your mother might suffer from the adverse effects of this conjunction and go through terrible health issues.
You will be a pond of money bags and possess all leisure and pleasures. However, there would be a constant financial crisis with you affecting your life. The same will lead you to mental stress and heart-related issues. Also, other ailments would affect too. Though, will attain great name and fame in society yet chances of humiliation could be there too with the combination of Sun and Moon in 4th house of your kundli.
Also Read: Ketu In 2nd House: Meaning, Impact, And Remedies
Conjunction of Sun and Moon in fourth house remedies
Afflicted conjunctions might lead to troublesome life, and solutions for the same are vital to do. Therefore to help you with the same, we have got you the remedies, if you have ill effects of Sun and Moon in fourth house. Have a look at them:
- You must never get into business related to iron, wood, rice, or milk to remove the ill effects of the Sun and Moon conjunction in 4th house. However, you can go for business related to silver, gold, or garments.
- Do take blessings from your mother prior to doing any work. Also, remember to respect her in public and offer some amount of your earnings to her.
- Take silver as a gift from your mother. It will act as a protection for your life and all the work you do in life.
- Another remedy for the case when Sun conjuncts Moon in fourth house is visiting religious places often. Doing so would wear off the malefic effects of this combination.
- Flow off copper coins in the water. This too will get you off with that malefic Sun and Moon combination from your horoscope.
- Lastly, you can donate medicines to blind people. Moreover, you can give them blankets and clothes too.
Also Read: Rahu In 12th House: Meaning, Impact, And Remedies
Sun and Moon In 1st House | Sun and Moon In 2nd House | Sun and Moon In 3rd House | Sun and Moon In 5th House | Sun and Moon In 6th House | Sun and Moon In 7th House
Don’t forget to read your Daily Horoscope and Weekly Horoscope and follow us on Instagram.