Born in September? Surely you must have witnessed the most wonderful monsoons by far. And most certainly, you must be a Virgo or Libra. With that being a fact, as we embrace the month of September, we thought of helping you to get the best of it. And one way to do it is simply by revealing to you the September birthstone.
While a human is the result of their karma but your karma can certainly be moulded. How? Well, it simply happens if you begin to mould your deeds. And as you try to do good deeds, a gemstone can help you in the process by inundating you with the right energies.
Wearing a gemstone has many benefits. Wearing a birth gemstone helps in channelising all the positive energies of the ruling planet on the individual and helps in making the planet sympathetic towards the wearer. The gemstone, if worn as per the zodiac sign, allows an infusion of human favourable energies that helps in the progression of career, relationship, finance, education, well being and more. So now the question is:
What is the September birthstone?
For the Virgos born in September, the Blue sapphire is the gemstone for you. The blue sapphire stone is known for its unique texture, colour and crystalline nature. The stone, as the name suggests, is blue in colour, and blue, as we know, is a very powerful colour. Owing to these characteristics, it can bring numerous benefits to the wearer.
However, to attract the benefits of the September birthstone, you should know the right way to wear it. With that being said, here is a note on who must wear the blue sapphire gemstone and how.
Who should wear Blue sapphire/ Neelam gemstone?
- The Blue Sapphire or Neelam gemstone is ruled by Saturn. The Lord Saturn teaches us to be patient and have a never-say-die attitude. Thus Blue sapphire can be worn by someone who lacks patience in life.
- Apart from the zodiac sign Virgo, Capricorn and Aquarius can also wear blue sapphire as these signs are ruled by planet Saturn.
- If Saturn is weak in your birth chart, it causes trials. And if strong, it brings an abundance of fame and luck. Accordingly, you must wear a Blue sapphire/Neelam gemstone to balance Saturn.
- If Saturn is in the Kundli with Sun, Moon and Mars, it may bring mixed results. In such a situation, wear blue sapphire only after consulting an astrologer.
- Lawyers, magistrates, people working in export and import businesses must wear the blue sapphire often.
Which ascendant should and shouldn’t wear the blue sapphire stone?
- For the Aries ascendant, if Saturn is in the 2nd, 7th, 10th or 11th house, then you must wear the blue sapphire gemstone.
- For a Taurus, if the planet Saturn is placed in the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 9th, 10th, or 11th house, in such situations, you can wear Neelam stone with confidence.
- The Gemini natives can wear the blue sapphire but he/she needs to evaluate its results thoroughly every now and then. Wear the stone on a trial basis before making it permanent.
- Cancer ascendants should usually avoid wearing the Neelam stone. However, if Saturn is placed in the 4th, 7th and 11th house, then you can consider wearing this stone after consulting an astrologer.
- Saturn is hostile towards Leo. Thus Leo individuals must avoid wearing the Blue sapphire gemstone.
- Saturn is a neutral planet for the Virgo natives. Thus they shall wear the blue sapphire, especially if Saturn is in the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 9th, 10th or 11th house.
- Saturn can be a powerful planet for the Libra native, especially when placed in the 1st, 4th, 5th and 9th house. Wearing Neelam gemstone will help you in acquiring fame, luck and wealth.
- Saturn doesn’t support the Scorpio zodiac sign hence these people shouldn’t wear this stone.
- A Sagittarius ascendant can try wearing the blue sapphire when the stone Saturn is placed in the 2nd, 6th, 9th, 10th and 11th house.
- As Capricorn and Aquarius both are ruled by the planet Saturn, these two signs can wear the Neelam stone.
- The Pisces ascendant shall wear the blue sapphire (Neelam) when Saturn is in 3rd, 4th, 10th and 11th house.
*your ascendant sign is the zodiac sign which was in the first house of your Kundli at the time of your birth.
Benefits of wearing Blue Sapphire/Neelam stone
- Wearing blue Sapphire infuses in you the energy to make the right choices. And such choices better your karma. And as Saturn is the God of karma, he can help the native with wealth, fame and prosperity.
- The gloominess and stagnation in the period of Sade Sati can be warded off by wearing Neelam gemstone. However, before wearing it, make sure the stone suits you.
- Another among the benefits of wearing blue sapphire is the mental clarity it brings to the native. The stone also helps in clearing off your thought process, thus helping you make the right decisions.
- The Neelam gemstone also helps in improving focus. It is one of the best stones for the students to wear.
- In ceratin charts, the blue sapphire helps in removing the negative energy. It also wards off any kind of worries that are person may have been subjected to.
- In terms of Neelam stone health benefits, the gemstone helps in countering stomach related woes like indigestion.
- This one certainly depends on your karma. If your karma is right, the stone helps you in acquiring a lot of fame and wealth for yourself.
- In terms of spirituality, the Neelam gemstone helps in introspection, improved mediation and self-realization.
- The Blue sapphire is useful for the Ajna chakra. This chakra opens ups the pituitary glands and builds imagination and creative abilities. Thus it is very beneficial for people in creative fields.
- The planet Saturn rules the nervous system of the human body. So wearing a blue sapphire can further better it.
How to wear blue sapphire gemstone?
The first thing to make sure when you wear the Neelam stone is that it is continuously in contact with your skin as only then it can penetrate its energies well.
The blue sapphire stone should be worn with either a gold or silver ring.
Before wearing this stone, make sure you dip the ring in honey, milk and pure water for around 20-30 minutes. Burn incense sticks in the name of Shani dev.
Once done, take the ring out and round it up around the incense stick 11 times while reciting the mantra – Om Sham Shanicharaya Namah.
In which hand should I wear the Neelam gemstone?
Men must wear the Neelam stone in the middle finger of their right hand. Women, on the other hand, should also wear the Blue Sapphire/Neelam stone in the middle finger of their right hand.
How to clean the September birthstone?
To clean the September birthstone, use warm water and mild dishwashing soap. You may also use ammonia to 6 parts of water. Take the solution and soak your ring in it. Then lightly scrub it with a soft-bristled unused toothbrush or brush. Rinse it stone in lukewarm water and dry.
For more, find us on Instagram. Read your Weekly Horoscope.
August Gemstone | July Gemstone