Tarot is a powerful tool that can help you uncover unknown information about your life and set you back on the right path.
And the good news is that it’s possible for anyone to use tarot right at home – you don’t need any special spiritual gifts, but you may need to work with someone who does before you can start performing tarot readings for others. Here is a list of our top tarot readings online.
With enough practice and a tarot deck of your own, you can become a source of wisdom for your friends and family.
Here is what you need to know to get started:
How to Choose a Tarot Deck
1. Look for a Connection
Whether you are shopping in person or online, gauge how you feel when checking out a particular deck. You may have heard about a few popular decks, but this doesn’t mean they are right for you. Use your intuition to find a tarot deck you feel connected to.
2. Review the Imagery
The images on the cards are what you will use to perform your readings, so before you make your purchase, make sure the imagery appeals to you. Check out the style of the artwork, the colors, and even the stories each picture is telling. Do you want to use this imagery to do tarot readings for others?
3. Consider the Size of the Cards
Tarot cards come in various sizes, so decide whether a smaller, regular sized or larger deck is a better fit for you. Keep in mind that you’re going to need to shuffle the cards.
4. Review the Card Guide
Most tarot decks come with a guidebook that tells you more about the meanings of each card. Before committing to a purchase, check out how comprehensive this book is and whether it gives you enough information to support your readings.
5. Quality is Key
Lastly, opt for a quality tarot deck. Yes, your cards will become worn out over time, especially if you plan to use them often, so it helps to know your deck is made with quality materials that will last longer.
How to Do a Tarot Reading for Others
- Quiet your mind: Before you start your reading, it’s important to quiet your mind and center yourself to connect with the energies around you. It also helps if you perform a reading in a calm space surrounded by objects that you love.
- Begin with a question: Next, ask an open-ended question out loud or in your mind. Stay away from questions that require a yes or no answer and remember that the deck is there to provide guidance on the possibilities the future holds – not set instructions.
- Shuffle the deck: There is no right or wrong way to shuffle the deck. You may use the overhand shuffle or even cut the deck and put it together again as you see fit.
- Pull your card(s): You can choose cards from any part of the deck that you feel drawn to. As a beginner, it may be simpler to start with one card, but as you become more confident you can pull multiple cards for a spread. More cards tend to lead to broader guidance but can be difficult to handle if you are inexperienced.
- Lay the card(s) facedown: Don’t reveal the cards right away. Take the time to tune into your intuition and then turn one card over at a time. With each card, use the symbols, images and colors to decipher the meaning and gauge the guidance you are getting to the question you’ve asked.
While these are the basic steps you’ll need to follow to do a tarot reading for others, it takes some practice and getting guidance from a tarot expert really helps. Psychic Source offers tarot readings for less than $1 per minute, plus you get the first 3 minutes for free.
Top Tarot Readers on Psychic Source
Narnia is Psychic Source’s top tarot specialist with close to 30 years of experience. She is also a gifted empath and has clairsentient abilities to complement her use of tarot as a spiritual tool. Narnia can help guide you on how to start doing tarot readings for others, starting with family and friends.
Cory has a plethora of experience with tarot readings. She’s used it as a spiritual tool together with reiki and her natural spiritual gifts of clairvoyance and clairsentience to perform readings for her clients for over 20 years. She is compassionate but honest and can show you how to do tarot readings without mincing words.
For a rate of $3 per minute, you can call, chat or video call with Dewin and take advantage of the tarot knowledge he has acquired to date. Apart from tarot, Dewin is also able to read with angel cards and use energy healing to guide his clients. He has a wealth of wisdom to share and can help you hone your tarot skills.
Seraphina is a medium who can read without tools, but she also has an excellent handle on tarot readings and reiki. She is thoughtful and will take the time to give you the best possible advice on how to perform tarot readings for others.
John relies solely on tarot cards to perform his readings, so he is in tune with the intricacies of the art. He is a thoughtful medium who is very connected to his deck and knows just the right questions to ask to get you the most constructive guidance. He will give you some insider tricks to getting started with tarot readings for only $3 a minute.
If you’re feeling a pull towards tarot readings and want to start giving readings to others, you now have the basic steps you need to follow. You can also consult with a top tarot reader on Psychic Source for expert tips and guidance for less than $1 per minute as a new customer.