Menstrual disorders have become a common health phenomenon among women. Apart from making women anaemic, menstrual disorders also contribute to irregular period-cycle, weakness, oily skin, loss of appetite, mood swings and unbearable pain at times. Though the medical science behind all these woes is well established, but in this blog, we will try to understand the complications around periods through an astrological lens.
To understand menstruation from an astrological point of view, we first need to understand what planets and houses that have a role to play in the whole process.
- Menstruation in women is governed by the planets Moon and Mars. Here, the Moon signifies fluid, and Mars, on the other hand, signifies blood.
- Meanwhile, the womb of a woman in astrology is governed by the sixth house.
- The ovaries are governed by the seventh house.
- Apart from Mars and the Moon, Venus also plays a role when it comes to periods.
- Venus, as a planet, controls reproductive organs and the overall urinary system.
- Venus also rules and controls the various hormones that drive human actions.
- The position at which the lords of Mahadasha and Antardasha are in one’s Kundli also decide the effects of the menstrual cycle.
Also Read: What To Not Do On Thursday? An Astrological Insight
Which planets are responsible for menstrual disorders?
As mentioned above, the planets Mars and Moon have a significant impact on the menstrual cycle in women. As per AstroTalk’s expert astrologers, if the planet Moon (the significator of ovaries, uterus, and Fallopian tubes) is in 6th, 8th or 12th house and aspects by any two malefic planets like Mars, Saturn, Rahu, Ketu, then the native is to suffer from menstrual irregularities.
To understand precisely, the 6th house in astrology is the house of health, wellness and daily routines. So, the presence of any malefic planet is to affect your health considerably. Moreover, the 8th house, which is ruled by Saturn, is a malefic house, thus is to have the same effects. At last, the 12th house governs aspects like imprisonment, hospitalisation, sleeplessness, separation, addictions.
Also, if the Moon is in conjunction with the aforementioned planets (Mars+Ketu, Mars+Saturn, Mars+Moon, Mars+Rahu) in your chart, then the menstrual woes will increase.
In a gist, periods problems are the result of:
- Affliction of Moon and Mars in the native’s kundli results in disruption in menstrual cycles
- Moon in the 8th house afflicted by Mars indicates excess bleeding in the menstrual cycle and inflammation.
- Mars and Rahu in the 7th house leads to excess bleeding
- If Moon and 8th house is troubled by Saturn, then the result is menstrual pain
- Venus in 6th, 8th or 12th house brings common female genitals disorders
Also Read: Zodiac Signs Of 17 Richest People In The World
Astrological remedies for periods disorders
The best remedies to avert menstrual problems are both astrological and ones that need you to change your lifestyle:
- As Moon is the doer here, making the moon strong in kundli can help in averting menstrual disorders.
- Wearing white pearl (moti) gemstone is one way to make Moon strong in your kundli.
- If Mars is not in the favourable position in your kundli, then wearing the red coral (Moonga) gemstone can seriously help you.
- Red coral also helps in averting problems like miscarriage and abortion.
- Read Bajrangban every day to fight period problems.
- Chanting Moon Mantra is another remedy to avert menstrual problems.
- Doing donations is helps in strengthening the moon in one’s chart.
- Chant the moon Beej Mantra – Aum Shraam Shreem Shroum Sah Chandramase Namah – to strengthen the moon in the kundli.
- You can also try wearing Chandra Yantra to strengthen the moon effects. You must wear this yantra on Monday, in Moon’s Hora and in Moon Nakshatras.
- Mediating and avoiding spicy food will further improve your menstrual health.
Also Read: Rahu And Ketu Give Positive Results In These Houses Of Kundli
For more, find us on Instagram. Read your Weekly Horoscope.