Recognized as the “Shadowy planet” of astrology, Ketu in 5th house directly hits multiple aspects of life. Mainly it focuses on intelligence, liberation wisdom, fantasy, etc. Moreover, it affects love, pleasure, relationships and children, and related fields of life too.
You shall have a spiritual and philosophical tilt of mind and will love to be involved in many things at a time. Plus, sentimental and compatibility points would also be affected by the presence of Ketu in fifth house.
Speak to our astrologers to know if you have Ketu in 5th house of your Kundali.
However, if you already hold the information, how Ketu in the fifth house affects various aspects of your life.
Also Read: Rahu In 12th House: Meaning, Impact, And Remedies
What affects Ketu in fifth house?
Ketu is an ignorant and casual planet. It usually behaves apathetically about the events and features of the house it is in. You go through plenty of the things in your past, and Ketu makes you wish not to have any of it anymore. But in any house, there are some other points taken into consideration while doing Kundali analysis. Here we have a few of them that shall affect Ketu in 5th house in your natal chart:
- Placement with Jupiter: In this conjunction, one is natural benefic while the other is natural malefic. And when this happens, you will become immensely happy at heart and detach from the materialistic kinds of stuff. Also, you shall own a self-contented attitude and nerdy traits. However, both the planets are highly spiritual ones. Thus, with Ketu in 5th house along with Jupiter, you shall take a deep dive in occult studies and make decisions via self-instinct and intuition.
- Placement in Nakshatras: If Ketu in 5th house sits in Ashvini or Aswathi Nakshatra, your spirituality arena will enhance. Plus, if Ketu is well and in an auspicious sign, you would accumulate wealth. Life satisfaction will be there too. However, if not in a malefic condition, you might suffer in life. Also, hurdles will be there in life. The same would lead you away from moral deeds and towards a sinful path.
Also Read: Sun And Moon Conjunction In 1st House: Impact On Love, Career & More
Positive effects of Ketu in 5th house
With Ketu in 5th house of your Kundali, you would be fluent in multiple languages. You will have a keen interest in learning new things. Plus, you would have a deep inclination towards studies and will feel happy with books. Also, religion and spirituality matters will please you. Moreover, you would love doing charity and donation.
Adding more to the positive impacts of Ketu in fifth house, research work will interest you. Success in the same shall be there. Professional life will be great if you build your career in occult sciences and related subjects. Not just this, astrology topics like black magic, etc., will also be something you will love learning and making a career in. Gains with whatever path you choose would be a sure shot. Hurdles or enemies, you’ll cross them all in finger clicks and enjoy a great life in terms of finance and career.
Love and relationships will also have a good time. You will be emotionally attached to your partner and have a fine-tuning. Sensuality and romance would be there between you two, and compatibility shall be great. Not just this, if you two put in constant efforts, both can lead the relationship to marriage with Ketu in fifth house of your Kundali.
Also Read: Sun And Moon Conjunction In 2nd House: Impact On Love, Career & More
Negative effects of Ketu in 5th house
Being a shadow planet, Ketu does show negative results. You might go through immense sentimental issues. From getting into immoral deeds, you might also experience disruption in the regular flow of life with Ketu in 5th house of your Kundali. Having a normal lifestyle would become hard for you, and the same shall make you go through numerous hurdles and tensions in life.
Furthermore, you would be pretentious about showing love, care, and affection. However, from deep within, it wouldn’t be the same. You barely care about others, and inner affection will be lacking in your life. You shall get into purpose-based connection with others due to malefic Ketu in fifth house of your horoscope. Self-pride and impatience will be in your nature. However, in the crowd, you shall be a shy and introverted sort of person.
Health ailments may also surround you. You might possess digestive and stomach-related issues. Also, injuries and fear from heights will be there all your life. Moreover, you might also feel danger around water bodies. In a relationship, the emotional factor would lack a lot. Your partner will never be able to satisfy you. From time to emotions, with ill Ketu in 5th house of your chart all would suffer. There might also be pregnancy issues with females, and children may show disrespect in later stages of your life.
Also Read: Sun And Moon Conjunction In 3rd House: Impact On Love, Career And More
Ketu in fifth house remedies
So, if you are someone with malefic Ketu in fifth, you may look to these following remedies and solve your crisis of an afflicted Ketu in 5th house:
- You must donate sugar and milk to a temple or someone poor.
- Also, you should apply saffron tilak every morning. Especially, before going for vital work and tasks.
- Another remedy for malefic Ketu in 5th house is regarding gold. You must wear gold in your ears or have a gold ring or necklace.
- With it, you must also avoid wearing grey-colored clothes to curb the ill effects of Ketu in fifth house.
- Moreover, you can recite the Ketu Strotam or Ganesh Chalisa daily in the morning and in the evening. If not that, you can also recite the Ketu Mantra for forty days with Rudraksha mala.
- Lastly, you should donate Kulthi Dal or black mustard on Thursday. It is an effective and powerful remedy for ill Ketu placement in your Kundali.
Also Read: Can A Wife/Girlfriend Tie Rakhi To Her Husband/Boyfriend?
Ketu In 1st House | Ketu In 2nd House | Ketu In 3rd House | Ketu In 4th House | Ketu In 6th House | Ketu In 7th House
Don’t forget to read your Daily Horoscope and Weekly Horoscope and follow us on Instagram.